Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Instagram Update: Meet Monster + Other Fun Stuff


I'd like to introduce you to my handsome puppy, Monster. He's been taking up a lot of my time lately, but I plan to be back on a regular blogging schedule soon. Until then, here's a little Instagram photo diary of what I've up to lately!

 {splurged on new products}

 {spent a lazy day at the park}

 {danced the night away with this handsome fella}

 {broke in these beauties}

 {watched one of my best friends in this world get married}

 {ate a super classy Waffle House breakfast}

{wore pretty much nothing but t-shirts}

{reached hoarder status}

{snuggled with this guy}

2 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete