Friday, July 13, 2012

Catching Up

{Vintage Skirt, Gap tank, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Qupid sandals, Kate Spade gold bangle, UAL bracelet} 

I'm only slightly embarrassed to admit how excited I am to join the slew of bloggers out there who post photos of/with their dog/dogs. Monster has kept me pretty busy lately between trips outside to pee and weekly puppy school (he's the class president). He's a boxer, so he has lots of energy and makes a lot of insane faces like the one above. I may or may not rock him to sleep every night. I could be crazy.

In other exciting news, I BECAME AN AUNT LAST WEEK! Baby Addison was so excited to hang out with her family and friends that she decided to come two months early, so needless to say things have been a little crazy in my family lately. I know I've said it before, but I'll be on a regular blogging schedule soon, I swear. 

As far as fashion goes, this banana yellow skirt/mess used to be a dress. A really ridiculous dress that I loved. One botched alterations job later and it is now a skirt.  Win some, lose some. 



2 comments:

  1. Perfect pictures darling and your puppy is absolutelly sweet!:)
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, especially the shoes!

    www.thestylestorm.com

    ReplyDelete